LORENA CANALS - Rhomes Rug
The Bereber Rhombs rug stands out for its versatility and elegant style! The beige base is characteristic of natural cotton after being carefully selected and washed. The natural cotton colour of the base blends with the black yarn by creating a rhombs and herringbone pattern. The two ends feature the rug base with black herringbone embroidery and completed with fringes. This colour combination, together with the simple and elegant motifs, provides the right look in up-to-date, casual, Nordic and timeless ambiances so that it fits in perfectly in home settings (living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden) as well as kids' rooms. Hand-made, using natural dyes and, as it is 100% cotton, it is both light and soft.
Material: 100% Cotton
Size : 120 x 170cm
* Please note rugs are excluded in free shipping - Heavy / Bulky shipping rate applies *
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.